Question?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,
I'm new to nopcommerce and am looking at using on a new project.  I'm after a store solution that can do the following things.

1.  Allows resellers - Selected user ability to advertise their own goods and payment goto a seperate verified paypal accounts Eg so friends can sell their items.

2.  Allows site owner to charge a percentage to add on to select or all items of sale as a commision item.

3.  Auctions (Seen on roadmap) No Necessary if on roadman.

4.  Support digital items.

Craig
13 years ago
Machinekiller wrote:
Hi,
I'm new to nopcommerce and am looking at using on a new project.  I'm after a store solution that can do the following things.

1.  Allows resellers - Selected user ability to advertise their own goods and payment goto a seperate verified paypal accounts Eg so friends can sell their items.

2.  Allows site owner to charge a percentage to add on to select or all items of sale as a commision item.

3.  Auctions (Seen on roadmap) No Necessary if on roadman.

4.  Support digital items.

Craig

well of course all those options are available with extra programing, but I dont see 1-3 as being already built in. (I know that probably doesn't help much, well it does that you know it's not an out of the box feature).

4. yes, you can have digital products that people order and then are provided a link to download.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.