CSS question concerning the text inside mini cart box

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

I have made some alterations to the CSS file and have my site looking just the way I want it to in terms of colour scheme. All apart from the text inside the mini cart box.

The text colour is white and I need to change it to a dark grey colour. When no items are in the cart the default text is "You have no items in your shopping cart". I'm happy with that as a comment but I just want to alter the colour of text because the background colour of my mini cart box is white also. So in effect the text is invisible. I can't find any reference to this text colour in the CSS file.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction please? Would be much appreciated.

Steve
13 years ago
If you are modifying the DarkOrange theme, the white text color for the mini shopping cart box is set by the block class starting on line 952 (version 1.90) in App_Themes\darkOrange\styles.css (line 957 "color: #FFFFFF;" sets the text to white). Changing the color here will also affect other boxes using the block class. To change just the mini shopping cart box text, add the following rules to the stylesheet :
.block-shoppingcart .listbox
{
    color: #f00; /* sets text red */
}
.block-shoppingcart .listbox a
{
    color: #00f; /* sets hyperlinks blue */
}
The first rule sets the text color for the mini shopping cart box to red -change the value as needed. The second rule sets hyperlinks in the box to blue -again set to the color you want.

13 years ago
That is fantastic. Just the job.

If you weren't 3000 odd miles away I'd buy you a drink.

Cheers
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.