NOP 4.30 UPS Rate Calculation wrong

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello, I  just upgraded to NOP 4.30 and the UPS rates are off by a lot. I got a new API key and double checked all of the settings and the rates compared to UPS calculate time and cost are much higher.
Does anybody know why that is and how to fix it? Any ideas?

Thanks!
3 years ago
Doing further testing. I uninstalled the UPS plugin and reinstalled it. Nothing changed.
I changed the UPS Customer Classification to each of the choices and nothing changes whatever choice I choose.

I really dont know what is going on?
3 years ago
Jackluv wrote:
... I got a new API key and double checked all of the settings ...

Use sandbox:  Make sure you uncheck this.
Account Number: Are you still using the same one?
Customer Classification:  "Rates Associated With Shipper Number" should give you the best rates if you have 'negotiated rates' set up with your Account Number.
Packing Type: I recommend "Pack by volume".
3 years ago
New York wrote:
... I got a new API key and double checked all of the settings ...

Use sandbox:  Make sure you uncheck this.
Account Number: Are you still using the same one?
Customer Classification:  "Rates Associated With Shipper Number" should give you the best rates if you have 'negotiated rates' set up with your Account Number.
Packing Type: I recommend "Pack by volume".

I have other sites that I compared settings to. But anyway, it started working after I pulled all of my hair out. So that must be the trick! :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.