Facebook Sharing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi everyone,

I have created a business page through my facebook profile. However, on my website when I want to share a new product on my facebook business page, that product is shared on my main facebook profile. I can not directly share a product to my business page. Kindly explain how can I share a product info directly to my facebook business page?

Thanks
Ali
13 years ago
mashah wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have created a business page through my facebook profile. However, on my website when I want to share a new product on my facebook business page, that product is shared on my main facebook profile. I can not directly share a product to my business page. Kindly explain how can I share a product info directly to my facebook business page?

Thanks
Ali

Hi Ali!

I think Facebook's API (and social widgets) are VERY confusing. I'm always reporting bugs to them.

If you want to post directly to a Facebook page for your business it might be worthwhile to create a 'business account' here from Facebook's help center:

What is the difference between a business account and a personal account?
Business accounts are designed for individuals who only want to use the site to administer Pages and their ad campaigns. For this reason, business accounts do not have the same functionality as personal accounts. Business accounts have limited access to information on the site. An individual with a business account can view all the Pages and Social Ads that they have created, however they will not be able to view the profiles of users on the site or other content on the site that does not live on the Pages they administer. In addition, business accounts cannot be found in search and cannot send or receive friend requests.

Good luck!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.