Shipping Methods - Restore?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I deleted the By Air and By Ground shipping methods, thinking I would create one called FedEx instead.  I have FedEx configured as a Shipping Rate Computation Method, and a Shipping Method.  However I'm not sure how to correlate the two and I'm not receiving a shipping quote.

Do I need to restore the By Air and By Ground shipping methods and if so, how?  Ideally, I would like one of the Shipping Methods to be simply called FedEx (as that is the carrier I'm using).  But I don't see how to link the Shipping Method with a Shipping Computation Method.  Am I missing something?

Thanks for any insight.
13 years ago
I don't think you need a shipping method set up if you are only using fedex - if you select fedex as your shipping computation ( set it as active ) and provide all the configuration settings (url, password, account number etc)

it should appear in the storefront shipping options
13 years ago
Thanks... you were correct.  The actual problem was that I had also changed over to the production information from FedEx and that part was not working.  Something I don't recall reading in nopCommerce documentation or from FedEx is that you have to remove the word "beta" from the URL also.

Thanks for your help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.