Email send or not ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I search the possibility that when a user create an account on my nop commerce 1.8 website i received an email that indicate that a new user create it. In fact my store is private and i need to validate the inscription for the client could command. It's why i need to receive an email as a person create an account so i could go to see if i activate this account or not.

More i would like that when i manualy pass an order in payd state the client received a email indicate that we receive his paiment. Actually when i pass a command in payd state the client don't know that i have it. Is it possible too ?

thanks

alex
13 years ago
up !

need help please
13 years ago
korsonsky wrote:
I search the possibility that when a user create an account on my nop commerce 1.8 website i received an email that indicate that a new user create it. In fact my store is private and i need to validate the inscription for the client could command. It's why i need to receive an email as a person create an account so i could go to see if i activate this account or not.

More i would like that when i manualy pass an order in payd state the client received a email indicate that we receive his paiment. Actually when i pass a command in payd state the client don't know that i have it. Is it possible too ?

thanks

alex

Email notification for new signups is in version 1.9

Have you checked the email templates?  (content management>templates>message templates)

I'm pretty sure one of those is for after you mark the order as paid. again, i'm in 1.9 though and i'm not sure if 1.8 has that feature.
12 years ago
dfwitdepartment wrote:

thanks

alex

Email notification for new signups is in version 1.9

Have you checked the email templates?  (content management>templates>message templates)

I'm pretty sure one of those is for after you mark the order as paid. again, i'm in 1.9 though and i'm not sure if 1.8 has that feature.

Hi,

This was great help, thanks.  I have done this on 1.9 but when I change the order statues I get "Order placed" email (to customer) has been queued. Queued email identifier: 18 and the “Display to customer” is false. The customer is not receiving the emails. Is there anything I can do to make sure the customs receives the emails?

I have set the email account in the configuration and have sent a successful test from it.

Thanks
Shema
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.