shipping methot pick up in store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello, I have multiple stores where customers can pick up the goods.
Is there any possibility make the customer choose between 25 pickup locations after selecting the shipping method pickup in store ?

Thanx
13 years ago
This could possible be a required checkout attribute that only displays when the customer chooses in-store pick up. You may have to add some custom code to only have it display at certain times, but I'm sure it is possible. It could maybe be a dropdown list with those locations in it...
13 years ago
I only have one store but needed to offer different payments (cash, check) and needed to hide the In-store method because customers kept selecting it because it was free even though they weren't local. Anyway, what I did as kind of a little hack was to create a new country call "office" set to the same values as USA (don't forget to create your states for this country). I'm not sure how well this would work for you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.