v1.95 ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Just curious…
Is there any intention to have at least one “bug fixes only” point release or service pack for the web forms based 1.90 prior to or around v2x release time?
Guess I’m just wondering if, for those who have implemented NopCommerce but perhaps due to the degree of customization they have done may not be able to upgrade to the MVC version upon its release, there might be one more update to their 1.90 code that is just bug fixes?
13 years ago
I like the idea of that, but I'm not sure it would happen. If it does, I would assume that it would be after v.2.0 has been rolled out.
13 years ago
The idea is good but nopCommerce Team never released a version just for fixing bugs so by looking at the trend of previous versions most likely nopCommerce Team will release 2.0 in May-June, 2011.
13 years ago
Yeah, I’ve seen that trend as well, but I’ll remain hopeful that this instance will be different since this is a major version change, not just a point release, and ‘flipping the switch’, so to speak, to a new underlying architecture.
13 years ago
Is there any specific bug fix you're looking for ? May be I can help you with that....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.