Plugins available or Custom Development?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello all,

I have a client that currently needs the following implemented with NOP Commerce.

1.)  Punchout (Supplier Side) - CXML Punchout needed so that a buyer can shop on the site and instead of paying for goods and completing the order, the site will send the buyer's site a cxml document containing all the items in the shopping cart so that they can use their own approval process prior to ordering.

2.)  External Product Search - Need the ability to send Soap request to another site to obtain product search results and be able to purchase these items.

My question is this.  Is this possible with NOPCommerce?  Has anyone done it before?  Is there a add-in that does one or both of these things?  Who is capable of programming it if it isn't?

Thanks in advance!

TRaymond
12 years ago
I am developing a nopCommerce Plugin right now to do exactly this.
12 years ago
Is there any word on this?  I have a similar need and am curious which direction you went.  is it cXML or a web service call or maybe a URL add cart item?  I just posted a question similar to this.  I am working on a proof of concept right now and although I can write a "fake" cart to deliver my cart items to, I would rather use nopCommerce as a live example.

tim
12 years ago
Hello all,
First sorry for my bad english.
I need a plugin for  "add cart" products by get or post proces  from another url.

Hola,
Necesito crear un plugin o un mvc que permita añadir articulos a la cesta de la compra mediante una petición get ó post realizada desde una url externa.

UN saludo
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.