Question On Customer roles (Groups)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello,

I tried to find this in the forum but didn't see that anyone asked this question:

1.  Is it possible to have differnt pricing based on the group?  For example, say I want to create 2 groups, 1 for dealers and 1 for retail.  If I create a user and put him in the Dealer group, can I than have different pricing for users in the Dealer group than in the retail group?

Thanks again for any help!

--data10
13 years ago
Pricing by customer roles is supported in nopCommerce.

Create customer roles:
    Administration > Customers > Customer Roles

Assign roles to customers via Customer Details:
    Administration > Customers > Manage Customers > 'search for customer' > Edit > Customer Roles tab > 'select the roles for the customer' > Save

Set the customer roles' prices for products:
    Administration > Catalog > Products > Manage Products > 'find the product' > Edit > Product Variants (SKUs) tab > View > Prices By Customer Roles tab > Select customer role from DDL and set the price > Add Price

If you need to, you can hide prices for unregistered/not-logged-in users via Administration > Configuration > Global Settings > Products tab > check setting: Hide prices for non-registered customers: > Save.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.