Price on front page?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
xxrobrsvxx wrote:
I've add and replaced the 2x new files via the download and I can now see the label's against the product's on the featured product page, problem is there are no prices displaying, I've checked and amended the product price for the featured products but the code is not pulling through the prices, I'm running 1.90

Any Idea's before I pull the plug and reverse the changes, I'm not having much luck make changes at the moment to the basecode lol

H.E.L.P Someone lol > Someone once told me that too much "C" makes U "C" Sick, never understood him until now :0)

Regards Rob

You need to recompile the NopCommerceStore project.

If you have recompiled the project, and the changes aren't reflected on the home page, you may need to "Clean" the project before compiling it (right-click NopCommerceStore in Visual Studio's Solution Explorer and select "Clean" then select "Build").

13 years ago
Ok, got it working, many thanks.

The Clean option before rebuild worked.

One question though, where is the "Your Price" text set if I wanted to change it to Sale Price?

Cannot see this in the code anywhere?

Rob
13 years ago
Hi

search for "Your Price" in the localization under content management, you will find it...

I too made it work, but how can I have "add to cart" button, somebody please help.. and thanks all for all the support Nop Commerce rocks :)
13 years ago
kakoli wrote:
Hi

search for "Your Price" in the localization under content management, you will find it...

I too made it work, but how can I have "add to cart" button, somebody please help.. and thanks all for all the support Nop Commerce rocks :)

Yep, forgot to look there lol thanks,

Rob
13 years ago
I open web site by visual studio 2010.I right-click NopCommerceStore in Visual Studio's Solution Explorer but not search "Clean".Please help me.
13 years ago
I would also try this:

Go to C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0\Temporary ASP.NET Files and delete the folder that has the same name as your website.
I use version 1.90 and I have to recompile the solution.But don't display prices on home page.
13 years ago
I have found solutions.

It is very simple and short
open file:Modules/HomePageProducts.ascx.cs

paste:
<%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="ProductPrice2" Src="~/Modules/ProductPrice2.ascx" %>

<div class="add-info">
                <div class="prices">
                    <nopCommerce:ProductPrice2 ID="ctrlProductPrice" runat="server" ProductID='<%#Eval("ProductId") %>' />
                </div>  
                </div>
13 years ago
Any idea, how to add "add to cart" button?
13 years ago
I also do not add more buttons and add to cart.
I think it is the same code in the file:ProductPrice2.ascx and ProductPrice2.ascx.cs or inherit from it.
Src="~/Modules/ProductPrice2.ascx"
Src="~/Modules/ProductPrice2.ascx.cs"
13 years ago
1.add in file Modules/HomePageProducts.ascx
<%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="ProductBox2" Src="~/Modules/ProductBox2.ascx" %>
2. add code:
         <ItemTemplate>
            <nopCommerce:ProductBox2 ID="ctrlProductBox" Product='<%# Container.DataItem %>' runat="server" />
       </ItemTemplate>

okie. price,Short Description,name,add to cart,detail.

detail:
<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.HomePageProductsControl"
    CodeBehind="HomePageProducts.ascx.cs" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="ProductBox2" Src="~/Modules/ProductBox2.ascx" %>
<div class="home-page-product-grid">
    <div class="boxtitle">
        <%=GetLocaleResourceString("HomePage.FeaturedProducts")%>
    </div>
    <div class="clear">
    </div>
    <asp:DataList ID="dlCatalog" runat="server" RepeatColumns="3" RepeatDirection="Horizontal"
        RepeatLayout="Table" OnItemDataBound="dlCatalog_ItemDataBound"
        ItemStyle-CssClass="item-box" EnableViewState="false">
         <ItemTemplate>
            <nopCommerce:ProductBox2 ID="ctrlProductBox" Product='<%# Container.DataItem %>' runat="server" />
       </ItemTemplate>

</asp:DataList>
</div>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.