Error with "Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal" at 4.20 Nop

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I have a problem with the plugin indicated in version 2.13.

I have configured several filters, and I want that when the order value is greater than 50 euros, shipping is free, and that when it is less, 5 euros are charged.

The problem is that it does not matter how you configure it, when shipping exceeds 30 euros it is always free. I have tried a thousand different configurations and am not able to fix this problem as well as reinstalled in several different ways.

I have tried to install different versions of the plugins available for 4.20, but they are not installed correctly.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
3 years ago
version 2.13??  The version is see for 4.20 is 2.19

"Group": "Shipping rate computation",
  "FriendlyName": "Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total)",
  "SystemName": "Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal",
  "Version": "2.19",
  "SupportedVersions": ["4.20"],

I any case, please check your Configuration > Shipping Settings  page, to be sure you do not have any "Free shipping over X" set up.
3 years ago
I started working with this website when it was halfway through, so I don't know why, but 2.13 instead of 2.19 was already installed.
Still, I have tried to install version 2.19 and I am not able to do it, because when I restart the server to make the changes, I get the following error and I have to delete the plugin folder to be able to access it again.

And I do not think it is because it is already configured, because the problem appears even when there is only one "record" that sets all shipments at a fixed price.
3 years ago
Are you sure you are running nopCommerce version 4.20?
3 years ago
Yes im sure
3 years ago
Check the System Log for more detailed error messages.  (you will need to look back at the date/time you received above message, or you  will need to try install again)
3 years ago
I don't know how, but installing version 2.12 has worked perfectly for no reason (and I'm still not able to install 2.19, but as long as it works fine ...).
Thank you very much for your help and your quick responses :)
3 years ago
I can only suspect it is related to your statement "I started working with this website when it was halfway through".
For Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal, "Version": "2.12" is for  "SupportedVersions": [    "4.10"
So maybe your developer was working with 4.10, and manually updating things to 4.20 features/fixes, but not actually using the full 4.20 release.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.