Un Published Products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi I have a new nop 4.3 site and currently we are working on adding some new products to our store and we do not want them visible to our customers.

However even with the products being unpublished they still show up in our category listings? You are unable to view the page when going directly to the product but again it is still visible in our listings.

here is an example of this. "King Of Silver Needle Jasmine" is unpublished and should not be visible. https://www.clubhousecoffeeandtea.com/tea#/pageSize=24&viewMode=grid&orderBy=0&pageNumber=2
3 years ago
It also shows up in your advanced search.

This does not happen in my test store.  I suspect the problem is with a third party theme/extension you have installed.  Contact their support.
3 years ago
Hi,

There was a problem in the Ajax Filters plugin and it is already fixed.

Just update the plugin to the latest version and the problem will be resolved.

Regards,
Stoyan
3 years ago
Yes this fixed the issue. Thank you!
3 years ago
Hi, I have installed the latest version of Nop Ajax cart plugin and evrything works fine. In Filter options, when I choose any specification attribute it works fine, when I click on Clear All button, it clears the filters and shows unpublished products as well. can someone help me on this regard.

Thanks,
Pradeep.S
3 years ago
@InfraPradeep
You should probably login to nop-templates.com and create a support ticket there
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.