Paypal Smart Buttons

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I am trying to setup nopcommerce free paypal smart buttons. Before i set up for live. i closed my store and tested with sandbox credntials.
But after payment confimed and confirm button is pressed on checkoutpage i get failed to get PayPal order ID error.
Is that normal for sandbox test.
Or is this an error.
I thought that paypal does bot create an order id for sandbox. Should i go for live credentials.
Thanks
3 years ago
I tried with live keys.
it took the money from my account. but again i got the failed to get PayPal order ID error and the order is not placed in nop.
I think there is a bug in paypal smart buttons plugin
3 years ago
barissatis wrote:
...get PayPal order ID error...

Please provide the entire error text (or screenshot)
3 years ago
Log level
Error
Short message
Failed to get the PayPal order ID
Full message
Nop.Core.NopException: Failed to get the PayPal order ID
   at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalSmartPaymentButtons.PaymentMethod.ProcessPayment(ProcessPaymentRequest processPaymentRequest)
   at Nop.Services.Payments.PaymentService.ProcessPayment(ProcessPaymentRequest processPaymentRequest) in C:\Streamzy\StreamzyNopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\Payments\PaymentService.cs:line 77
   at Nop.Services.Orders.OrderProcessingService.GetProcessPaymentResult(ProcessPaymentRequest processPaymentRequest, PlaceOrderContainer details) in C:\Streamzy\StreamzyNopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderProcessingService.cs:line 1464
   at Nop.Services.Orders.OrderProcessingService.PlaceOrder(ProcessPaymentRequest processPaymentRequest) in C:\Streamzy\StreamzyNopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderProcessingService.cs:line 1612
3 years ago
this is the second log. i got 2 errors per transaction.

Log level
Error
Short message
Error while placing order. Error 1: Failed to get the PayPal order ID.
Full message
IP address
Customer
admin@streamzy.co.uk
Page URL
https://www.streamzy.co.uk/checkout/OpcConfirmOrder/
Referrer URL
https://www.streamzy.co.uk/onepagecheckout
Created on
7/29/2020 12:38:35 AM
3 years ago
Please check this topic. Does it help?
3 years ago
No it didn’t.
Its not the same error.
Anyway I gaveup and bought Foxnet’s plugin.
It works as it should be
Thank you
3 years ago
Could you please clarify what version of nopCommerce you're using? And when have you downloaded it (estimate)?

We already fixed the error for nopCommerce 4.20+ several months ago. So I would recommend to re-download the plugin here
3 years ago
I use nop 4.30
and downloaded the latest version of the plugin a couple of days ago.
it did not work
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.