untiedshoes wrote:
Interesting analysis and report.

The two tests for 4.00 & 4.30 are fresh installs, without the default data - so empty basically! I'm just waiting for my tech guy to run a test on a fresh, 4.30 with the default installed products / categories, so will report back once I've got that data.

Personally, I think it's a Nop issue, but I'd love to see if others have the same issue, or can test their own?

We're also going to run full tests of 4.30 on Linux & MySQL to see if the issue may lie with IIS / .net etc

I've not run any visual studio tests on my local machine, mainly because it's not the fastest as it is lol

We've got another kit launch this week, plus a new club launch on Monday, and has to go right!! Otherwise, we're placed into a very very difficult position with the client of course.

At the moment, or 4.00 falls flat with anything close to 500 concurrent, and grinds to a halt near enough at 300... not good!

The database is fine, we're running SQL Server with a Web Licence, so we don't have the limits associated with SQL Express.

Thanks for sharing, and you did a great job. IMHO, you'd better exclude ver 4.0 from further experiments.
Best Regards.