Hello Everyone
I am very excited about the cart software. I have been working on a .NET cart for some time now, on and off. But once I found this one, and it is open source, I had to try it. So far, my wife & I love it. The admin side is wonderful. Much better than the PHP thing that we are currently using. Never have like that one. But we do love the site layout and graphics that came with the site, in fact it fits our company and products perfectly. Since I am a database person, and not a graphics developer, it was an easy choice, but right from the beginning, we weren't wild at all about the PHP & MySQL code

Now to my question. I have just downloaded my book, and have not even opened it yet. So my answer may be in there.

I want to incorporate this cart into my own site, which I do have some pages already written in ASP.NET using C#. What do I need to do to accomplish this task? I know it can be done, anything can be accomplished in programming. And I have seen other site in the showcase that use different layouts that what came with the downloaded software.

Thank you in advance for all your advice and help

Andrew SQLDBA