I didn't see a "correct" place to post this so thought I'd try it here. Please let me know if it should be moved.

I may have a budget for a small add-on for nopcommerce, involving integrating with one of the email marketing services available out there. The goal will be for this to be a free upgrade and open source, but will be managed by my company. I'd like to get a couple quotes or at least estimates for this work if any developers out there are interested in it. The basic requirements will be:

-allow users signing up for newsletters to signup with a particular third party email marketing service.
-this service has an api available which should be used.
-i have not determined if we should capture the email locally and then run a sync process with the third party, or instead if should make this module fully replace the local newsletter service and directly send new signups to the third party
-if we replace the functionality of the existing newsletter signup, i would like to have it be able to be toggled on/off based on a setting (allow reverting to the old version etc).

Please let me know any questions here or PM me if not comfortable discussing publicly.

Thanks

Brady