International Shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi

I currently have fixed rate shipping set at £3.95, is there a way to define a different fixed rate for International eCommerce orders, i.e. all international orders charged at £9.99, i am using version 1.7 and cant seem to find out how to do this and its not included in the manual.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Liam.
13 years ago
I'm using Version 1.90 and in

Configuration -> Shipping -> Shipping Methods

I can add 2 new shipping methods, and specify for which countries they are available (one for your country, the other for all countries except your country).

Is that what you need?
13 years ago
Thanks for the advice, yes i can add the two new shipping methods in version 1.7 also, however the problem is how do i then assign two different fixed rate computations to the newly created shipping methods

i.e if i create, UK, Europe, Rest of the World, where can i set different fixed rates for each of these methods? I cant find a way do it in the computations or shipping methods sections.
13 years ago
instead of using fixed rate shipping, use shipping by weight

create shipping methods for uk and for international

set country restrictions on the methods to only display if user is in x country

in the configuration of shipping by weight, set rate of £3.95 for  uk  ( weight range 0 - 10000 )

and £ 9.99 for international ( same weight range )

also read this post :
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8837/new-shipping-by-range-of-weights.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.