term and condition

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
In the check out process, where term of service is enable and one has to check it before moving to next step. After I enabled it, I don't know where to input the content in the pop up window. Please show me how to do this in the back-end. I have 1.8 version...Thank you!! your replies are greatly appreciated!!!
13 years ago
Hello,

when I am trying to figure out where to go to do changes, I go to Configuration -> Location -> Languages and type in the relevant search term into the "Resource Value" field and go "search". You can Edit the text right there.

This also often reveals where to activate or deactivate the whole thing:

"Admin.GlobalSettings.General.TermsOfService" leads me to

Configuration -> Global Settings -> General -> TermsOfService Checkbox
13 years ago
schmidt20 wrote:
Hello,

when I am trying to figure out where to go to do changes, I go to Configuration -> Location -> Languages and type in the relevant search term into the "Resource Value" field and go "search". You can Edit the text right there.

This also often reveals where to activate or deactivate the whole thing:

"Admin.GlobalSettings.General.TermsOfService" leads me to

Configuration -> Global Settings -> General -> TermsOfService Checkbox

I have enabled TermsOfService, but still couldn't find where to input the content. There's so place where I can type in my search term...if you could, please show me exactly where it is...
thank you for your help
13 years ago
in admin

content management-->topics        ConditionsOfUse
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.