Reset Admin Tool Login

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello Everyone
Is there a way to reset the Administration Tool Login Password? Not that I need too, but as a just in case. Or can we have multiple admin logins?

Thanks in advance

Andrew SQLDBA
13 years ago
Andrew,

You can always use "Forgot password" if you forget your password

and in the Customer Details (in admin section) > click on your admin username/email address and in the edit details page you will see "Reset Password"

P.S. Forgot password will only work when you have configured your mail settings (in Global Settings) because if you haven't configured your mail settings, the website won't be able to send any e-mails and forgot password sends a password reset link to the recipient mailbox.
13 years ago
Dood
you are really fast on the draw when it comes to replies. Not that I am complaining.

So I better figure out what code is encrypting the password that is in the database, and write a little decrypt method for that.

Thanks for the info.

How about this one......

Where would I tell the cart what css file to use that is located in the App_Themes directory? Is there a default name? I see "styles.css" Is this setting located in the admin tool? I have a feeling it is, everything else is. I am very impressed with this so far

Andrew SQLDDBA
13 years ago
Andrew,

You need to figure out what class name you're looking for in the cart - yes the layout/designing part is defined/configured in the css stylesheet  

I think it would great for you if you use a css tool.

Install  "Firebug" from here http://getfirebug.com/

It is an add-on for Mozilla browser then view any website in the mozilla

right click on anything (whatever you want to see in css form) and you will be able to trace/get all the css style sheet code of that particular section
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.