Pay Pal Crash and Clarification help.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I was reading the 1.9.0 documentation and I noticed that it talks about Pay Pal Direct and Express.

I noticed the engine however only lists express and Payflow Pro which the documentation mentions only in brevity.

For a Pay Pal Business account which ones should be enabled/disabled?  I have already generated the signature from Pay pal.

My specific issue is that it crashed during a test check out with a YSOD.

The string '' is not a valid AllXsd value.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: The string '' is not a valid AllXsd value.

Source Error:

Line 1307:        [return: System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("SetExpressCheckoutResponse", Namespace="urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI")]
Line 1308:        public SetExpressCheckoutResponseType SetExpressCheckout([System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute(Namespace="urn:ebay:api:PayPalAPI")] SetExpressCheckoutReq SetExpressCheckoutReq) {
Line 1309:            object[] results = this.Invoke("SetExpressCheckout", new object[] {
Line 1310:                        SetExpressCheckoutReq});
Line 1311:            return ((SetExpressCheckoutResponseType)(results[0]));

Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\JJHAdmin\Desktop\nop\Payment\Nop.Payment.PayPal\Web References\PayPalSvc\Reference.cs    Line: 1309

Please help and I thank you in advance.
13 years ago
So more details as to why this error occurs.

In the File PayPalExpressPaymentProcessor on the line: SetExpressCheckoutResponseType response = service2.SetExpressCheckout(req); fails with the following error: There is an error in XML document (1, 1422). (InvalidOperationException)

Any thoughts?

EDIT: Answer found in this thread: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8084/paypal-express-error-v19.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.