Any updated/easier solution to "not going to shopping cart everytime after purchase"? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi All,

We have a client who would like for the page not to go to the shopping cart everytime a user clicks "add to cart".

I found a solution to my problem here:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6535/nop-16-not-going-to-shopping-cart-after-every-purchase.aspx

But it's with an older version of nopCommerce and the solution might be outdated.

Does anyone know of an updated solution to this issue with the most recent version of nopCommerce?

Thanks!

Alex
Awake Productions
13 years ago
PS I am new to this forum etc. - and posted this on the old thread but then thought that people might not see it there.  If I should delete this new thread to avoid duplication - please let me know and I'll be happy to do so!
13 years ago
In 1.8 and 1.9 this is a standard feature. When you go to configuration - global settings and then products, there should be a show cart after adding item or something like that (using dutch translation of Nop, so not sure what the exact name is).  But when you uncheck it, adding an item just give you a popup message and not the cart.
13 years ago
Awesome!  Thank you so much!  I will check this out today. :)
13 years ago
xelalw wrote:
Hi All,

We have a client who would like for the page not to go to the shopping cart everytime a user clicks "add to cart".

I found a solution to my problem here:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6535/nop-16-not-going-to-shopping-cart-after-every-purchase.aspx

But it's with an older version of nopCommerce and the solution might be outdated.

Does anyone know of an updated solution to this issue with the most recent version of nopCommerce?

Thanks!

Alex
Awake Productions

Hi Alex:
Go0 to admin>configuration>global settings>products-tab and uncheck " Display cart after adding product: "
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.