About /administration/products.aspx

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

My customer need to see the sku when he manage his product.  Even when we manege the products for a specific category.

How can I change the grid in /administration/products.aspx page to show sku and at the same time order by sku?

And also to change the grid in /administration/CategoryDetails.aspx?CategoryId=272 in the product tab?

Thank you
13 years ago
In nC1.9 /administration/products.aspx shows the SKU in the variant list under each product. The second part is not so easy or useful. how many orders did you want to display - what if you have a thousand orders for an SKU would you dipslay them all - or between a time period?
I think you are realy taking about another page that allows you to be able to search by SKU and display the orders.
Something like a Sold Products report where you select from the products on sale.

What you want to do with administration/CategoryDetails ?
A
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.