Checkout without registration, straight to paypal

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

Is it possible to configure NC so that a user does not have to register at all on the site in order to checkout?

Basically I want users to place items in cart, then hit checkout that then directs them to paypal, I do not want the user to have to register on the site?

Thanks
13 years ago
Yes its possible to direct paypal in this system...
13 years ago
mtek wrote:
Yes its possible to direct paypal in this system...

Yes, but is it possible to do it without having to create a site account first (eg i want to avoid having to enter billing/invoice address, shipping etc...)
13 years ago
Yes you could do that an bypass the address entry part. But there is a lot that hangs of the registration so a lot of work to get rid of it all together - not sure it would be possible. Then in your system how would you know who made an order if there is no link back to the rego. Maybe on a buy downlaod site it makes sence but not really - unless you going do all your order admin on the Paypal site ?
A
13 years ago
you could place the paypal express button on the checkout page, but further to all the above mentioned issues, you would not have calculated shipping ( or tax if configured) for the order before you passed it to paypal
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.