Payment provider bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
If a user selects a payment provider such as Worldpay, the provider is only contacted for payment AFTER the order has been placed. It should be BEFORE as they user thinks the order was successfully placed, even though they have not paid yet.  There is also no way for them to go and pay if they cancel out of the payment provider website before completing for whatever reason.
13 years ago
Hiya Actually not a bug - this is the correct mode of opperation. Or how else would you ever know the customer placed and order at all. Especially if he made payment and you dont have a record i.e. something crashes after payment and before return to your site.

yes the second part is an issue that needs a solution. I Put a make payment button on the order's that are unpaid.
A
13 years ago
I see. Thanks for the response.

Would you be willing to share your "pay now" code to save me reinventing the wheel?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.