bug report for v1.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Dear team, thanks for all of your hard work.
I found some small bugs in version 1.20, list below, just for your reference.

file: Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Products\SQLProductProvider.cs
line: 1375
code: db.AddInParameter(dbCommand, "OverrideIndivAdjustment", DbType.String, OverrideIndivAdjustment);
fix: db.AddInParameter(dbCommand, "OverrideIndivAdjustment", DbType.Boolean, OverrideIndivAdjustment);

file: Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Products\SQLProductProvider.cs
line: 1439
code: db.AddInParameter(dbCommand, "OverrideIndivAdjustment", DbType.String, OverrideIndivAdjustment);
fix: db.AddInParameter(dbCommand, "OverrideIndivAdjustment", DbType.Boolean, OverrideIndivAdjustment);

file: NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\PricelistAdd.ascx.cs
line: 1439
code: Pricelist pricelist = pricelist = ProductManager.InsertPricelist(
fix: Pricelist pricelist = ProductManager.InsertPricelist(

file: NopCommerceStore\Templates\Categories\ProductsInLines1.ascx.cs
line: 137
code: hlCategory.Text = String.Format(GetLocaleResourceString("Media.Category.ImageAlternateTextFormat"), category.Name);
fix: hlCategory.Text = category.Name;
remark: this bug only appear when category with no picture, the replacement text will be like "category xx 's picture". I don't sure if this is the best code to fix this issue.
14 years ago
Thanks

Regarding a category image alt text. You can set "Media.Category.ImageAlternateTextFormat" locale string resource to '{0}'
14 years ago
Thanks,

I have one question regarding the last line of bug fix:

[code]

file: NopCommerceStore\Templates\Categories\ProductsInLines1.ascx.cs
line: 137
code: hlCategory.Text = String.Format(GetLocaleResourceString("Media.Category.ImageAlternateTextFormat"), category.Name);
fix: hlCategory.Text = category.Name;

[code]

Did you remove the entire String.Format(GetLocaleResourceString("Media.Category.ImageAlternateTextFormat"), and just replace that with category.Name; ?
14 years ago
to nopCommerce team | a.m. :  thanks a lot, it works.

to ttun76: yes. but it seems to be my configuration issue now, pls ignore this.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.