After Placing the Order, We are unble to edit and save the Quantity in the admin panel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Dear team,

After placing the order, I am able to edit the quantity, but edit quantity not saving .
For ex: XYZ Item i given an order for 10pc, but I have only 5pc stock, I am go to
Sales-> Order -> clicked on view for that order
there i went to Prodcuts - clicked on Edit, I entered 5 and save. It is saving but quantity has not chaning.
Please anyone help us on this issue.
Nop commevce verion : 4.30
3 years ago
I cannot reproduce this issue, everything works fine. Do you experience this issue on our demo website?
3 years ago
Dear Andrie,

It's working in the demo webiste, but not working in my site. After I changed the quantity also it is not effecting .
3 years ago
Try again and then immediately check the System > Log for any errors.
Do you have any customizations or 3rd party plugins?
3 years ago
Hi,

There was no log created in System->Log . I am not using any plugin's till now.
3 years ago
Dear All,

Any one can tell me, what is the issue on while modifying the Customer Order quantity. After click on edit and I changed to 4 qty to 2 qty and clicked on save button. But quantity has not chaning. In demo site it is working fine.
I am using 4.30 version and I am not using any plugin's and I didn't do any development also.
3 years ago
s.kethineni wrote:
demo site it is working fine

Apparently, that is related to your installation (what DB? Windows server/Linux?) - just test it at our demo, and is working as well. The best way to check issues, create a new test environment and try to reproduce that again. If fail to reproduce, check carefully both environments and look for differences.

Regards,
Tom
3 years ago
s.kethineni wrote:
After click on edit and I changed to 4 qty to 2 qty and clicked on save button. But quantity has not chaning. In demo site it is working fine.
I am using 4.30 version and I am not using any plugin's and I didn't do any development also.

A similar bug has been reported recently. What is your "ordersettings.autoupdateordertotalsoneditingorder" value?
3 years ago

Hi ,

Order settings value is showing true. Can you please help me out , how to resolve the issue
I am using 4.30 version, windows, sql server.

ordersettings.autoupdateordertotalsoneditingorder  True
3 years ago
s.kethineni wrote:
Can you please help me out , how to resolve the issue

Set the "ordersettings.autoupdateordertotalsoneditingorder" to "false", but note that this will disable the auto-update of order totals. FYI we plan to rework and improve this feature in the next version.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.