We have a NopCommerce 4.20 web site available in 2 languages (EN / FR).
- All non product pages are translated.
- Each product is created in both language.
- 2 sitemap.xml files are available:
- Both seems to contain the same URLs (there is a 2 Kb diffrence on a 1600 kb file)
We found some indexation problems (page ranking is very bad):
- sample : https://www.performancebegin.com/en/scott-road-bike-addict-rc-10-blue-red-2018
- For many pages, Google Search Console displays : Coverage: indexed, but not sent via sitemap (but the page is on both sitemap.xml)
- Search with site:performancebegin.com inurl:scott-road-bike-addict-rc-10-blue-red-2018 display a result, but not site:performancebegin.com inurl:scott-road-bike-addict
We are reviewing our meta Titles / Description and I installed a SEO plug-in to generated Product Meta, but IS IT AS GOOD IDEA TO SUBMIT ALMOST IDENTICAL SITEMAP FILES TO GOOGLE SEARCH ?