Insert data in nopcommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello,

Has anybody tried to bulk insert or dump customer information (from an old table) into Customer table?

My major concern is CustomerGUID, PasswordHash, SalkKey field, I'm going to import some data from an existing table of customers and not sure how to insert such to avoid database problem?

Thanks.
13 years ago
rsavra wrote:
Hello,

Has anybody tried to bulk insert or dump customer information (from an old table) into Customer table?

My major concern is CustomerGUID, PasswordHash, SalkKey field, I'm going to import some data from an existing table of customers and not sure how to insert such to avoid database problem?

Thanks.

Yes,  the way I found to do it is to create a small application that generates the salt/hash/etc based on the code that NopCommerce uses to create it.  Once I created all these values, the import into Nop worked without a hitch.
13 years ago
Any idea which module calls functions to generate saltkey and encrypted password?

thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.