displaying stock availability

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello,

Is it possible to display stock quantity.

Regards,
13 years ago
sure! you can do that, but you must do some custumization on the pages that you want to display the stock values...
13 years ago
do we have to modify the source code or configure the administration panel.

regards
13 years ago
lubish wrote:
do we have to modify the source code or configure the administration panel.

regards

You can configure it: admin>catalog>Manage Products>Product Variants (SKU) Tab >view>Product Variant Info Tab
There you enable: Display stock availability and  Display stock quantity:
13 years ago
there are no visible display stock availability and display stock quantity check boxes,

display stock availability check box is visible only when we add a new product.even after checking that box the stock is not displayed.

is is something to do with the nop commerce version i am using which is 1.5

regards,
13 years ago
lubish wrote:
there are no visible display stock availability and display stock quantity check boxes,

display stock availability check box is visible only when we add a new product.even after checking that box the stock is not displayed.

is is something to do with the nop commerce version i am using which is 1.5

regards,

I am not familiar with 1.5 version but apparently you are missing to check the Product Variant (SKU) which is automatically created when you create a product with stock, prices and other features you defined when created the product. Later to change those fields or features you have to go to the Variant itself , since they are not showe at the product level.

Make sure you follow the rout I gave you before:

You can configure it: admin>catalog>Manage Products>Product Variants (SKU) Tab >view>Product Variant Info TabThere you enable: Display stock availability and  Display stock quantity:
13 years ago
yes, display stock availability is displayed once i choose " select inventory for this product"

from the drop down list

how can we display available stock quantity for every attribute combination.

regards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.