Looking for developer to make my own checkout...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi.
I tried several Quick Checkout plugins and don't like them because they are buggy and extremely slow even though my server is 4 RAM + 3*3.6...

I am looking for a developer who could do following things:

1. Create my own plugin for placing order (checkout).
2. Easy checkout. First the customers puts his phone number or e-mail, then completes other fields, chooses pickup or delivery option depending on his location...
3. I can create my own custom shipping and payment methods from Admin.
4. Plugin must work fast and not affect the site performance.

I will provide you with my ideas and HTML+CSS for checkout.

My budget for this is 100-200 USD.

Also in future I will need intergartion with Russian soft like 1C for inventory management (of course for extra money).

Please, PM me if you can do this.

PS, please note that I am looking for DEVELOPER. If you are a manager or smth, please ignore this.

Thanks.
3 years ago
Hello,

Trust you’re keeping good.

Surely, we can assist you on your requirements.

Please Reach me on my Email- seth(at)cisinlabs(dot)com, Skype - cis.seth

Regards,
Seth
3 years ago
zaf wrote:
Hi.
I tried several Quick Checkout plugins and don't like them because they are buggy and extremely slow even though my server is 4 RAM + 3*3.6...

I am looking for a developer who could do following things:

1. Create my own plugin for placing order (checkout).
2. Easy checkout. First the customers puts his phone number or e-mail, then completes other fields, chooses pickup or delivery option depending on his location...
3. I can create my own custom shipping and payment methods from Admin.
4. Plugin must work fast and not affect the site performance.

I will provide you with my ideas and HTML+CSS for checkout.

My budget for this is 100-200 USD.

Also in future I will need intergartion with Russian soft like 1C for inventory management (of course for extra money).

Please, PM me if you can do this.

PS, please note that I am looking for DEVELOPER. If you are a manager or smth, please ignore this.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please check PM for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Jatin
3 years ago
Spanish speaker noCommerce Developer, needed to start up a market place
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.