Problem on live server

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hy everybody!

I started to use nopCommerce (nopCommerce 1.80), make some changes that I need, and it is time to go publish website.

But for some reason I have problem on active server online with part that contain products, to be more precissally, when I go on page which contain some products ( I change a little bit product table, and insert and update, but everything work's fine in that part, I have problem with shoving public part of the product to the visitors).

Everything work's fine on localhost, but when I pages that I want to publish, I have the next error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type]
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +9643414
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type) +6
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Tax.TaxManager.GetTaxRate(ProductVariant productVariant, Int32 taxClassId, Customer customer, String& error) +490
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Tax.TaxManager.GetPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Int32 taxClassId, Decimal price, Boolean includingTax, Customer customer, Boolean priceIncludesTax, Decimal& taxRate, String& error) +91
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Tax.TaxManager.GetPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Decimal price, Boolean includingTax, Customer customer, Decimal& taxRate, String& error) +133
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Tax.TaxManager.GetPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Decimal price, Customer customer, Decimal& taxRate, String& error) +179
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Tax.TaxManager.GetPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Decimal price, Decimal& taxRate, String& error) +121
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Tax.TaxManager.GetPrice(ProductVariant productVariant, Decimal price, Decimal& taxRate) +97
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.ProductPrice1Control.BindData() +843
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.ProductPrice1Control.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +83
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +146
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

As I say everything work's fine on localhost, why there is the problem on the server online?
13 years ago
Seems that your active tax provider is not properly configured. Ensure that specified 'Class name' class really exists. And ensure that appropriate assembly (where this class resides) is uploaded to your server.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.