Store Owner Notification when Manually Registering

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I am running NOP 3.9 currently and am looking at the message templates to use to send the store owner an email when a new customer is created. The issue I am having is our site does not allow registrations so all customers are manually entered into our system. This is a business process that is not able to change.  However, when I create a new account in the dashboard, the email does not get sent. Is there a way to adjust this message template to be triggered even if a customer is manually "registered" through the Nop dashboard rather than only when a guest registers through the site themselves?
3 years ago
It would require customization.  "SendNotification" is coded in certain functions, but it's not done when you do an "Add New" customer in admin.
3 years ago
This required customization so if you know development then follow below process.

You have to call SendCustomerRegisteredNotificationMessage method after customer added from admin side
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.