3 columns not 2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi all just wondering on the dark orange theme if i can make it 3 columns as its 2 columns default, i would like to display more additional side boxes.
14 years ago
Hi,

Take a look at this thread; https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=210

this should help.

Regarding your full width page, What you will need to look at is the master.css and then master page wrappers section.

mike..
14 years ago
What I have done to create the 3rd column from the TwoColumn.master default (NC v1.2) in a nutshell from the thread Mike mentioned above:

First change the master-wrapper-page and master-wrapper-content width to 1030px and add these css to the master.css in darkOrange theme after master-wrapper-cph:

/*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

third column master page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*/

.master-wrapper-third
{
  float: left;
  width: 180px;
  margin: 15px 0 0 10px;
  font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
  display: inline;
}

Then add these lines to the twoColumn.master after the <div class=master-wrapper-center>...</div>:

<div class="master-wrapper-third">
        <nopCommerce:RecentlyViewedProducts ID="RecentlyViewedProducts1" runat="server" />
       <div class="clear">
        </div>
        <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="ContentPlaceHolder1" runat="server">
        </asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
    </div>

and inside the <div class=master-wrapper-side>...</div> comment out/remove the:
<nopCommerce:RecentlyViewedProducts ID="RecentlyViewedProducts1" runat="server" />
       <div class="clear">

Last go to InfoBlock.ascx and comment out/remove:

<li><a href="<%=Page.ResolveUrl("~/RecentlyViewedProducts.aspx")%>">
                <%=GetLocaleResourceString("Products.RecentlyViewedProducts")%></a></li>

That should do it!
(I am using the recently viewed product as an example, you can put whatever module you want your 3rd column to be)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.