How to minimize Javascript, CSS and, HTML

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I am currently running a store of a client but it is not optimized. The CSS, HTML, and Javascript forms seem not minimized I installed a plugin wp rocket but still, the issue is occurring. Can anyone suggest to me what should I do?
3 years ago
Can someone please reply about this issue? anyone who knows here can reply.
3 years ago
WP Rocket sounds like WordPress, to minify nopCommerce go to /Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon and tick options under "Minification"
3 years ago
af1racing wrote:
WP Rocket sounds like WordPress, to minify nopCommerce go to /Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon and tick options under "Minification"

Thank you so much got it there.
2 years ago
Container somebody please reply approximately this question? anybody who tells at this point tin answer.
2 years ago
wisereviews wrote:
Container somebody please reply approximately this question? anybody who tells at this point tin answer.

2 years ago
To minify JavaScript, attempt UglifyJS. The Closure Compiler is additionally exceptionally powerful. You can make a form cycle that utilizes these apparatuses to minify and rename the improvement records and save them to a creation catalog.
2 years ago
Frameworks like Webpack & Parcel are very popular options nowadays for minifying clientside codes.
2 years ago
wisereviews wrote:
To minify JavaScript, attempt UglifyJS. The Closure Compiler is additionally exceptionally powerful. You can make a form cycle that utilizes these apparatuses to minify and rename the improvement records and save them to a creation catalog.

This solution is good. Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.