Account Notes page?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Is it possible to make an Account Notes page?  Is there a plugin for this?

We need document account information, conversations, etc regarding accounts, not just per order.
We would like it similar to order notes but for the account as well.  ie.  cut/paste email conversations into account names so that one employee's conversation can be recorded for the next employee.

Thanks in advance for any help.
3 years ago
Here is a couple of plugins for help desk type systems which could be of use
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/nop-help-desk-nop-templatescom
https://nop-station.com/nopstation-helpdesk-ticket-plugin-for-nopcommerce
3 years ago
Or, consider Zoho Desk.
They have a free plan, and you can have your emails (e.g. [email protected]) directed to create tickets automatically (no copy/paste needed).
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:

Thanks for the plug-in information.  I don't need a ticket system but more of a diary?  I just need a date and the information beside it.  I would like it to be the same as how the  "Order Notes" are displayed but for the account.

Any other help or ideas?  Thanks in advance.
3 years ago
nop4you wrote:
I don't need a ticket system but more of a diary?  I just need a date and the information beside it.
That is something our Ticket System is able to do. If any customer will contact with your store, ticket system sore information. One at the general list, and the second at the customer (account) profile. All records are able to be reviewed by any of the staff members to track the conversation.

Regards,
Tom

Great, thank you.  We do not want the customer to view any of the notes.  Does your plug-in do that?
3 years ago
loulou wrote:
Great, thank you.  We do not want the customer to view any of the notes.  Does your plug-in do that?

Yes, you may define if reply should be vissible by customer or not.
Plugin is available as a trial version, so you may check it.

Sorry for reply of another account, but for unknown reason our account was blocked and post was removed by nopCommerce.

Best regards,
Tom
3 years ago
Tomek_nop4you wrote:
...for unknown reason our account was blocked and post was removed by nopCommerce.

You are very very disrespectful to nopCommerce team and the entire nopcommerce community.

You've used nopCommerce to create grandnode. And now you reject to meet our license terms (the "powered by nopCommerce" text was removed a couple of months ago although it's required by our license). Previously you wrote that grandnode is based on nopCommerce (you even had this information at your website and in your license). But now you brazenly lie that there's nothing used from nopCommerce in grandnode. Although it's obviously for everyone that it's a derivative work.

After such disrespectful behavior there's no place for you here. You're just a thief. I don't think such companies should be supported any possible way. That's why we call our community to ignore plugins of this company and ignore grandnode as well.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.