how to skip products of one category from being searched ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have a category for which I don't want the products to come up in the search engine of website.

When I search any product, the products from that specific category also comes in the search result which I know is pretty obvious.

Is it possible to remove or skip specific category's products from the website search engine  (search.aspx)?

Plz Help.
13 years ago
super wrote:
I have a category for which I don't want the products to come up in the search engine of website.

When I search any product, the products from that specific category also comes in the search result which I know is pretty obvious.

Is it possible to remove or skip specific category's products from the website search engine  (search.aspx)?

Plz Help.

Not sure I understand you... you want products in a category... but you don't want them to appear in the search results for the site? Do you want people to be able to purchase them at all?
13 years ago
I want site search engine to be able to search all product EXCEPT this one category. This category offers special prices so I want users to manually look for products not by search engine. So I want to skip one category from the search results, how ?

I hope there is no confusion - if there is plz tell me I will try to explain in different way. thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.