I have re-designated the theme, but the scripts are taken from the old theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hello,
I made some changes in a theme and saved it in a new theme.
The old theme was "NobelTheme" the new one I just named "NobelThemNew" and loaded it in the settings.

Unfortunately, the JavaScript files are still loading from the old theme. Since I made changes there, this should not be, of course.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Walter
3 years ago
walter.kohl wrote:
Unfortunately, the JavaScript files are still loading from the old theme. Since I made changes there, this should not be, of course.

Apparently, there is still a reference to the previous theme (assume you have cleared cache).
The best way to handle such an issue is to set a reference like it is done at the DefaultClean file.
Just find all references to scripts (Html.AppendScriptParts) and set up a new patch, or add as a variable based on a current theme
$"~/Themes/{themeName}/Content/
3 years ago
Hello,

thanks for your help. In the header this is also implemented by "nopAccelerate". Unfortunately this is overwritten at the end of the page:

Header:
    <link href="/Themes/NobleThemeNew/Content/css/jquery-ui-1.10.3.custom.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/Themes/NobleThemeNew/Content/css/owl.carousel.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/Themes/NobleThemeNew/Content/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/Themes/NobleThemeNew/Content/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/Themes/NobleThemeNew/Content/css/noble-style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="/Themes/NobleThemeNew/Content/css/noble-responsive.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

End of page:
<script src="/Themes/NobleTheme/Content/js/head.min.js"></script>
<script src="/Themes/NobleTheme/Content/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
(...)
<script src="/Themes/NobleTheme/Content/js/owl.carousel.min.js"></script>
<script src="/Themes/NobleTheme/Content/js/noble.js"></script>

I need to find out where this is written....

Best regards,
Walter
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.