IE6 Issues with main content

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
All,  Not strictly a nopcommerce issue as that bit works.  I have modelled the main site on the oragne theme in nopcommerce and am finding an issue when viewing with IE6.  The main content area displays below the sidebar menus.  This works fine on IE7, chrome, firefox.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Still intehrating the cart side of things, so that is not quite there yet.  If anyone is prepared to input, the site can be seen www.aquaticexplorers.com.au

Cheers,
Paul
14 years ago
Hi,

Don't know what you've changed but you probably added some left-right padding. Check your CSS an remove left padding from the sidebar and right padding from the content. This might help. If not ... modify the width of the two containers.
14 years ago
Yep, dopey me.  I had a table that was 2px too wide.   The other browsers handled it fine, just choked on IE6.  

Cheers,  Paul
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.