Paypal Standard & IPN problems

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi

I have received the following message from Paypal after trying to setup Paypal standard for my site.

"Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notification (IPN) messages. Messages sent to the following URL(s) are not being received: http://www.mysite.com/PaypalIPNHandler.aspx"

This is my first time setting up my website so my understanding of the technical stuff is basic - Can someone please help? Ifollowed the setting up instructions but I don't know where I went wrong. - I'm using version 1.90.
12 years ago
I got the same Message as well, any ideas?
12 years ago
Wanted to bump this up due to us just getting this same exact email from Paypal.  

Checked in our settings in Nop and on PP and everything is set up correctly.  Did some further checking over on PayPal and found that most of our IPN's are going through but there are about 5 out of 20 that are not.

Any ideas on why or what???   Anyone???

Thanks!

Rob
12 years ago
UGH!  Silly me!  Digging in over at PayPal I just noticed that all our failed IPN's had the wrong URL.... So got it corrected and good to go =)   Just make sure when you set up your IPN on PayPal you put YOUR url and not the www.YourStore.com/whatever_this_part_was =)  LOL

I really shouldn't work this late....  +)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.