EBAY and third parties Integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
It will be great to have Ebay integration on nopCommerce. Also, other third parties like facebook shopping, amazon and even ERP integrations. Will be great for warehousing.
13 years ago
dejobo wrote:
It will be great to have Ebay integration on nopCommerce. Also, other third parties like facebook shopping, amazon and even ERP integrations. Will be great for warehousing.

Has anyone written any SQL import scripts to handle E Bay or Amazon XML order loads into the Customer and Order Tables, this is a must have for most new ecommerce website so I was a bit shock not to find any related post or articles covering this, a script that is triggered from the Admin Panel to a Stored Proc would be all that's needed.

Anyone done anything like this that could help share advice or code would be very much appreciated.

Rob
13 years ago
dejobo wrote:

Already working on it! (-8

I've got code going to translate an Ebay order into a NopCommerce order.

Its a bit rough right now, but look for it in NopCommerce 2.0
12 years ago
Hi,
Check below link for the solution.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9765/ebay-integration-with-nopcommerce.aspx

Thanks
12 years ago
jbcholdings wrote:

Already working on it! (-8

I've got code going to translate an Ebay order into a NopCommerce order.

Its a bit rough right now, but look for it in NopCommerce 2.0

Nice one, does your ebay integration works fine. Dont mind if it's rough, just need something to work with. i use nop 1.9. I am not moving to 2.00. I have alot of customization, not planning to upgrade not, not in a while. Please are you willing to share the ebay integration.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.