Product Attribute Conditions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Please excuse me if this is not posted in the right Forum.

I'm not sure if I am simply missing the documentation that shows how to do what I'm looking for, or it's something nopCommerce is not capable of doing. I am currently using v4.30.

I want to be able to display a particular Product Attribute based on selecting a specific Product Attribute.

Example:

In my "Batteries" category I have a sub-category called "LiPo". When selecting that sub-category all of the LiPo batteries are displayed, which consists of four (4) battery types: "Flight", "Micro Flight", "Receiver", and "Transmitter". I want to be able to narrow the search to a specific type, which I know I can do by displaying a Product Attribute containing the four (4) different types. But here's where I'm running into trouble.

Each of those four (4) different battery types have their own sizes. What I need is to be able to show an additional Product Attribute for sizes, based on the selection of the "Type" Product Attribute (i.e., "Flight", "Micro Flight", "Receiver", and "Transmitter").

I know there is a "Condition" clause available, when attaching a Product Attribute to a product, but what I can't find is how to set that Product Attribute to appear only when another attribute has been selected. (In this case, the type of battery Product Attribute ("Flight", "Micro Flight", "Receiver", and "Transmitter").

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated. And thank you for your time with this problem.
3 years ago
This is an example of how we do it for one of our clients.

Drop Down Menu > Personalise (This is so a customer can have a product personalised).
Text Box > Name (This is the hidden text box that only shows when the above is selected).

You set the 'enable condition' on the attribute you want hidden, not on the attribute you select to show the hidden field.

e.g.

Hope this helps?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.