Mini Shopping Cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

I have configured my site to always show the mini shopping cart. This is displayed on the right side of most pages but switches to the left side when a product is selected.

To make things consistent for the user does anyone know how to keep the mini shopping cart on the right side when a product is selected?

Thanks!
13 years ago
I haven't seen it but I would think the product template needs changing to show it on right side.
13 years ago
Thanks.

Updated the Product.aspx file to use the 3 column master - MasterPageFile="~/MasterPages/ThreeColumn.master
13 years ago
The product template page uses the two column master page. The two colums master puts the min ishopping cart into the left column.

Maybe you could put the mini shopping cart into the left column of both three and two colums master, then it will always be in the same place? This is what I have done.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.