How to make product/service available on specific day of every week

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I want to show a service which is available on specific days of every week in a year. How can I achieve that in nopCommerce 4.4.
For example on every Sunday and Wednesday (from Jan to Dec 2021) we provide one service. Customer should be able to choose only Sunday or Wednesday from Calendar (rest of all days of weeks should be disabled)
Is there any available plugins to handle such scenarios or I need to make changes in coding?
Appreciate if someone can help me to achieve this.
3 years ago
I'm not aware of any ability to restrict " choose only Sunday or Wednesday from Calendar".
You could just create a regular product attribute with values - e.g.
April 25 2021 Sunday
April 28 2021 Wednesday
May 2 2021 Sunday
May 5 2021 Wednesday

(Then you'd need to remove old values when the date has passed. ;)

This 'reservation' plugin may be a bit overkill for your needs, but maybe the developer has something else
3 years ago
Depending on what service you are selling you can also taking appointment bookings
See https://v44demo.selectsystems.com.au/appointment/appointment-type-product
This template is based on doctor appointments which can be setup for weekly schedule of availabilities
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.