per store memory suggestion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
How much memory does NOP 4.40.3 require per store??  I've read that it requires 1Gb per store.  Is that accurate?  How would I calculate memory/cpu requirements per/store per/product per/visitor?   I'm getting ready to run 180,000 stores each sharing approx 2,000 items.
2 years ago
RESOLVED:

The allocated resources depend on the characteristics of both the store itself and the intensity of its visit. Without taking into account the costs of resources to ensure the operation of the server and the database, the minimum configuration of the store at the start consumes about 500MB. However, if products have a large number of attributes (hundreds) and there will be a majority of such products, then the memory requirements will grow accordingly. For the stable operation of an average store with high traffic (about a thousand users at a time), we recommend using at least 1GB of memory. The processor requirements are similar to the database server (Microsoft SQL Server / MySql Server / PostgreSQL).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.