Error !!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.MasterPages.root'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Master Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Root.Master.cs" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.MasterPages.root" %>
Line 2:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="Header" Src="~/Modules/Header.ascx" %>
Line 3:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="HeaderMenu" Src="~/Modules/HeaderMenu.ascx" %>

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When i write some codes in the payment method design i get this error.Why i dont understand ?
And i erased all my codes but my project still gives me error and i cant open .
13 years ago
looks like maybe you altered / deleted the root masterpage - try this

unzip a fresh copy of nopcommerce, copy

root.master
root.master.cs
root.masterdesigner.cs

into your project and recompile
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.