How do I edit and add to the Information

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi, just downloaded and started to edit my 1st nopcommerce site. Apologies for the newbie question, I can see where to edit the categories and products etc, but where do I edit the "About Us" and add more categories of information, rather than product categories.
Thanks
13 years ago
Look under Topics for "About Us, "Contact Us", etc. You can also add new topics there.
13 years ago
Thanks for that. When I add a new topic, it doesn't appear on the list when I look at the shop
Is there somewhere else I need to activate it?
13 years ago
jhaworth wrote:
Thanks for that. When I add a new topic, it doesn't appear on the list when I look at the shop
Is there somewhere else I need to activate it?

I have not personally added new topics but looking at it, it does not appear they will show up anywhere other than in the sitemap if that is checked. When you say it does not appear in the list i assume you are talking about the Information list on the left column of the default site. If that is the case you can edit the code to add any new topics to that list. Look in the modules subfolder and open infoblock.ascx. This is the user control file for the information list.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.