Build Errors after moving 4.2 to windows 10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Hello all,
I moved a 4.2 project to windows 10 pc and build errors came with it..
for example:
"Could not copy the file "\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Payments.Qualpay\Areas\Admin\sitemap.config" because it was not found"

try to install sdk 2.2...
try to clean project...
try to wipe manually all bin and obj folders...
try to lower the visual studio installer sdk from 5 to something else but the solution didnt load at all..

anyone know what to do ?
please help...

iam using visual studio 2019 updated
2 years ago
Not sure why you're getting that as there's no such folder for that plugin?

Delete the plugin folder from nop.web/plugins/ (in Visual Studio), then clean, and rebuild.
2 years ago
thnx... but didnt work ...
still geting this error ... and 60 more like this
any other options ?
2 years ago
Have you deleted the hidden VS folder?

If not, close the project, exit VS. Within the projects folder, delete the .vs folder, then reopen the project in VS (that folder will get rebuilt).

Then, clean, and rebuild the solution?
2 years ago
now i tried that also and still not good ...
and now more errors ... everytime i do rebuild it multiplies ...
any more suggestions ?
2 years ago
Can you build the libraries on their own? Also, try unloading all of the plugins, then 'rebuild' the solution. Rebuilding cleans, then builds - same as doing them separately.

Also, check each of the plugin's .csproj file and make sure the 'ProjectReference' is correct?
2 years ago
Also, make sure all the background tasks have completed before you try and build?

2 years ago
You've not mentioned if the "project" included custom code.  If so, or in any case, I'd suggest you download a fresh source code version, Unblock the .zip (or .rar) file, then extract it all to a new folder, and then try to build that solution.

(Be sure to Unblock the file!)
2 years ago
untiedshoes wrote:
Can you build the libraries on their own? Also, try unloading all of the plugins, then 'rebuild' the solution. Rebuilding cleans, then builds - same as doing them separately.

Also, check each of the plugin's .csproj file and make sure the 'ProjectReference' is correct?

PROGRESS !!
ive used ur logic ...
i unload every plugin and reload them 1 by one and rebuild ...
i have problems with 3 plugins but i need only one of them ... and i did change it ... its a credit card plugin ... qualpay ...
its the only one making the problem now ...
its trying to find wierd json and config files ... :

Could not copy the file "..\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Payments.Qualpay\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Core\plugin.json" because it was not found.

any idea why is that ?
2 years ago
Okay, so at least you're getting somewhere!

Have you modified the Qualpay plugin?
Did or do you have any nopTemplates plugins?
The 'SevenSpikes.Core\plugin.json' comes from installing a nopTemplates plugin, as they all use the SevenSpikes.Core plugin.

Not sure why your plugin is trying to reference the SevenSpikes.Core though? Double click the plugins .csproj and check the references in that file.

Also, open the plugin, then show hidden files, and look for any hidden/missing files?

Are there any missing dependencies?

Can you build the plugin on its own?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.