Tier Pricing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 years ago
Using Version 4.30
I want to use Tier Pricing for a wholesaler role. I got this set up as follows;

Customer Role: Wholesaler
Quantity: Set to 0 - So they get the wholesale price on single items
Price: set to the wholesale price
Date Range: not set / not applicable

Now everything works with no issues. Regular price is shown to guests and any other regular user other than a user whose set role is wholesaler.

Now I did this to one product for testing and here is the problem and I am hoping that I am just missing something and this can be done.

I just finished bulk uploading 900 products along with images, talk about a mapping nightmare, lol

When I select the Item I configured the Tier Pricing on and Export the selected Item to Excel - The Tier Pricing information is not there. Why? please tell me this can be done. Updating 900 products with tier pricing will be even more of a nightmare than mapping out the original products.

Note: I have thought about and tried using the Promotion section and adding a discount of say 10% of the original retail price, assigned it to categories ( assigned to products and trying to select all 900, blah ) then setting up a requirement for Required Customer Role: Wholsaler. While this works my client does not want to do it this way with a %, they want to set each price per product.

Hope all this made sense and someone can at least point me in the right direction. Thank you so much for your time.
2 years ago
No love from the community - I really do not look forward to adding all the Tier Prices one by one.

I made the following suggestion for wholesale pricing and role, see link below. If you like the idea, please vote it up so NOP team will consider adding it. Thanks

https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/91320/wholesale-pricing-and-role
2 years ago
If you know SQL, and have a SQL tool like SSMS, it would not be hard to generate a script to import tier prices, since the table structure is fairly small/easy.  (Especially if you only have quantity 0 and one store, and no start/end time)
SELECT TOP (100) [Id]
      ,[CustomerRoleId]
      ,[ProductId]
      ,[StoreId]
      ,[Quantity]
      ,[Price]
      ,[StartDateTimeUtc]
      ,[EndDateTimeUtc]
  FROM [TierPrice]

Or use SSMS Flat File Import Wizard to load a temp table, and INSERT from there into TierPrice table.

You also have to UPDATE Product Set HasTierPrices = 1 ...

Also, there is at least one plugin in the marketplace that can Import Tier Pricing.
2 years ago
Thank you so much, I dont know much but get the concept,  so will give it a shot.

Take care
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.