importing products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi there,

I am new to Nop 1.9, I just have a quick question and I am probably being stupid but, I am importing products from my old commerce site. During my import I have manged to figure how to import my pictures too no problem, now I  want to make sure the products that I import can also attach to my old categories. I have already added the categories to the new site. So in my spreadsheet I have the category name I want to attach it to. So I would like to find the category by name and not id. I remember doing this in one of the older versions of Nop commerce, but the new one has changed some what and I have tried changing things but with no real luck, it breaks by the Query for obvious reasons. base {System.SystemException} = {"The specified type member 'ProductCategoryName' is not supported in LINQ to Entities. Only initializers, entity members, and entity navigation properties are supported."}

Please can someone point in the right direction.

Thanks very much
13 years ago
No Worries I was just being stupid, figured it out :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.